3:11 housing is where we begin. Home is the place where youth are able to rest, recharge, and heal. Mentors are the first point of contact and build community through weekly house dinners, shared experiences, and daily interactions. Our model feels more like family than a program. Through this process, youth are able to find stability and move forward towards a reimagined future for themselves.
3:11 Youth Housing develops safe, affordable housing for youth (ages 18-24) experiencing homelessness and partners in their transition to healthy interdependence.
- We have 9 homes with beds for 25 youth and 6 children.
- We have a team of 11 on-site house mentors.
- We have welcomed over 48 youth home since 2012.
- We have shared a more than 675 house dinners.
- By providing housing and building community, we see youth finding stability. They expand their circles of support and achieve healthy interdependence.
We’re excited to share more at our 5th Annual Coming Home Event this March!
Same location, similar format, new experience!
We’re excited to be back at The Harris Building again this year. The event format will be similar, the layout will feel a whole lot different! (We promise you won’t get stuck in the hallway this time. ;) )
This event will be fresh and promises to be just as exciting as years past. While we won’t have a silent auction this year, we will have activities that will engage, inspire, and propel you towards action! You won’t want to miss out.
Join our Sponsorship Team: Learn more here!