We develop safe, affordable housing for youth experiencing homelessness and partner in their transition to healthy interdependence.
We have a vision for a community where all youth have a place to call home, where every person is valued for their contribution to the community, and where youth empower each other to make lasting changes in their lives.
- We believe that when people are given the ability to make their own choices and are supported in those choices, they will have the opportunity to shine.
- We believe that every person who enters our community has inherent dignity and worth to share with others.
- We believe that every person has the ability to contribute to the community.
- We believe that safe and secure housing is an inherent human need and, once satisfied, allows a person to move forward towards his or her future.
- We believe in walking alongside youth, supporting them through the highs and lows of life.
- We are interdependent as an organization, drawing on the resources already present within our community at large to create a network of resources for success.
- We believe that our youth must be interdependent with one other for true change to occur.
- We recognize that every young person must have networks of support to be able to achieve their goals and attain self-sufficiency.
- Christ is the foundation of our organization. Christ guides us in carrying out our mission, vision and values.
- We value effective stewardship of the resources God has given us in a way that aligns with our mission and vision.
- We are committed to stewarding our resources in a way that is thoughtful and transparent.