Since 2012, 3:11 has been providing housing to young people, ages 18 to 24, in Grand Rapids, MIchigan.
3:11 exists to provide a supportive network to our young people, and through your support, community partnerships, and the work of our youth, we hope to be able to house even more of the 2,000 young people experiencing homelessness throughout Kent County each year.
Our mission is to develop safe, affordable housing for youth experiencing homelessness and partner in their transition to healthy interdependence.
What We've Achieved
- 8 youth served since 2012.
- 3 young people are safe and stably housed after moving on from a 3:11 home.
- 7 stable employments and 3 young people receiving job promotions.
- Our youth have saved over $1900 for future housing through their rental savings accounts.
- 100% of youth engaged in community dinners, learning valuable life skills.
- 75% of youth have obtained a driver's license or permit, overcoming substantial transportation barriers.
- All youth are engaged in goal setting, tracking their progress throughout each month.