Since 2012, 3:11 has been providing housing to young people, ages 18 to 24, in Grand Rapids, MIchigan.
3:11 exists to provide a supportive network to our young people, and through your support, community partnerships, and the work of our youth, we hope to be able to house even more of the 2,000 young people experiencing homelessness throughout Kent County each year.
Our mission is to develop safe, affordable housing for youth experiencing homelessness and partner in their transition to healthy interdependence.
What We've Achieved
- 28 youth housed since 2012.
- Currently have the capacity to house 19 youth at one time.
- Our alumni have apartments of their own, stable jobs, and have reunited with family.
- Our youth have saved over $2500 for future housing through their rental savings accounts.
- 100% of youth engaged in community dinners, learning valuable life skills.
- 75% of youth have obtained a driver's license or permit, overcoming substantial transportation barriers.
- 100% of youth are engaged in goal setting, tracking their progress throughout each month.